If you are travelling with hunting rifles to South Africa or through South Africa during 2019 get in contact with us ASAP!
We need the following documents at least 30 days before you arrive:
- SAPS 520 form correctly completed, can be downloaded from our website
- Copy of photo page of passport, the copy must be certified by a notary or local sheriff as a true copy of the original.
- Copy of complete flight itinerary or return airline tickets.
- Copy of the invitation letter from the hunting outfitter.
- Copy of the CBP4457 proof of export form, if traveling from the USA. This form can be obtained at your nearest airport or customs office. The copy must be certified as a true copy of the original by a notary or local sheriff, this must be a 2019 signed form. If you are not a US-citizen we need a copy of your firearm license or registration form, which must be certified as a true copy of the original by the relevant authority. For non-US hunters we require a certified copy of your firearms licence.
- Signed mandate completed, can be downloaded from our website.
VERY IMPORTANT: If you have domestic flights in South Africa please ensure that the airlines you are using can carry firearms. Only South African Airways, SA Airlink and SA Express can carry rifles domestically in SA. Please ensure that you contact all the airlines you are using on your trip to ensure they do carry firearms.
Please visit our website for additional service offerings and more information.