Our procedure works as follows:
1. You complete and gather the necessary documentation according to our checklist.
2. You mail clear copies of all the relevant documentation to us, in order to reach us at least 30 days prior to your arrival in South Africa. Click Here for our Contact Details
3. We will inform you upon receipt of your documentation.
4. We immediately submit your application.
5. We notify you as soon as your permit is issued.
6. We will hand deliver your pre-authorized permit to you on arrival in the General Meeting Area and take you through to the SAPS Permit Office!