The year is almost finished, so remember to get your rifle permit documentation ready for the 2018 hunt. Thereâ€™s no need to be left without a permit, with us you can be locked, loaded and ready for a successful hunting trip in South Africa.
However, we will need the following documentation from you at least 25 days prior to arrival:
- Completed and signed SAPS 520 application form, can be downloaded from our website www.riflepermits.com.
- Copy of photo page of passport (certified as a true copy).
- Copy of complete itinerary as issued by your travel agency or copies of your return airline tickets.
- Proof of ownership
- Firearm licence/firearm registration form.
- For hunters traveling from the USA, the CBP4457 customs form will be sufficient (certified as a true copy). Please note that this form must be dated, signed and stamped by US customs.
- Proof of export from country of origin – For hunters traveling from the USA the CBP4457 customs form will be sufficient (certified as true copy).
- Invitation letter from hunting outfitter on company letterhead.
- Our signed and complete mandate form (downloaded from our website).
For US hunters:Â You can download the CBP4457 customs form from our website. This is only a blank form, you need to take your rifles to your nearest customs office for the form to be completed, signed and stamped by US customs.
Henry Durrheim from Rifle Permits will also be visiting the SCI Convention in Las Vegas from January 29 to February 4, 2018 (www.showsci.org); any client who attends the convention can contact him regarding their rifle permit documentation.
Mobile: 011 27 83 379 7062 (from USA) OR +27 83 379 7062 (from other countries)