Dear International Client
We are excited to share the good news, that South Africa is open for international travel from all countries.
We are ready to assist you in any way we can!
All international travel will resume subject to the traveler providing a valid certificate of a negative Coronavirus Covid-19 test which was obtained not more than 72 hours before the date of travel; and in the event of the traveler’s failure to submit a certificate as proof of a negative test, the traveler will be required to quarantine him or herself at his or her own costs.
This amendment to the Regulations came into operation at 00H01 on 12 November 2020.
International air travel is restricted to the following airports:
* OR Tambo International Airport
* King Shaka International Airport
* Cape Town International Airport
Protocols you need to follow while in South Africa:
* The wearing of a face mask, when in a public area and maintain social distancing.
* Allow screening for COVID-19.
* Sanitation and social distancing measures as per the relevant health protocols on safety and prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
For detailed information: https://www.gov.za/covid-19/individuals-and-households/travel-coronavirus-covid-19
We look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful country.